Toys "R" Us Donates $1 Million to Sandy Relief
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/17/2013 8:00:00 AM
WAYNE, NJ - The Toys "R" Us Children's Fund has donated $1 million to the Hurricane Sandy New Jersey Relief Fund. The non-profit organization was created by Governor Chris Christie and First Lady Mary Pat Christie to help aid families devastated by Superstorm Sandy in 2012.
The project helps raise and distribute funds to organizations that support the recovery and rebuilding efforts of New Jersey communities impacted by Sandy.
"Hurricane Sandy brought unimaginable damage to our state, and the need for assistance in rebuilding lives is tremendous," said Mary Pat Christie in a statement. "We are so grateful to Toys "R" Us for its ongoing commitment to New Jersey and for this generous donation that will help families in so many communities devastated by the storm."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...