ART Card Participants in Vegas
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/22/2013 5:59:40 PM
LAS VEGAS-Accessories Resource Team (ART) continues its ART Card Program in Las Vegas.
The program, launched in the summer of 2011, is exclusive to ART members. Retail annual membership and participation in the program is $250 a year and open to home furnishings retailers and interior design studios. The program provides each retailer member with a personalized ART card, which is presented to participating vendors upon placing an order to receive exlcusive specials.
Participating vendors include, Artisan House, Classic Concepts, Crystorama, Feizy, Guildmaster, Howard Elliott, IMAX, Lazy Susan, Loloi, Pacific Coast Lighting, Paragon, Phillips, Propac, Sterling, Surya and Uttermost.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...