Video News Reports from Gift + Home at Winter Las Vegas Market
Chris Schultz -- Gifts and Dec, 1/23/2013 10:20:11 AM
31 January 2013 - GDA Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg talks to Dan Loughman, President and CEO of Roman Inc., which was exhibiting at the Las Vegas Market for the first time. Roman is a producer and exclusive distributor of more than 8,000 gifts and decorative accessories. Loughman said business has been good so far, especially considering that this was their first Vegas show.
30 January 2013 - GDA Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg talks to Maxine Burton, President and founder of burton + Burton, about her decision to exbibit for the first time at the Las Vegas Market's Gift + Home Show. She explained that it seemed like the right time to pull the trigger on a west coast location. Traffic so far has been great with a lot of new and existing cutomers coming by. Burton added that their Christmas and spring lines have done very well.
Tuesday, 29 January 2013 - GDA Editorial Director Warren Shoulberg talks to Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift & Home Décor, International Market Centers, about the changes in Building C at the Las Vegas Market. She explained that it is the first market where Gift + Home Decor is positioned alongside each other.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...