Toy Vault to Release 'Firefly' Toys
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/23/2013 2:47:51 PM
CORBIN, KY - Toy Vault Inc. has partnered with Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products to develop table-top games, plush, and novelty items for the popular television show, "Firefly," with debut products arriving late spring 2013.
The sci-fi series, written and directed by Joss Whedon ("Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "The Avengers"), only aired for one season (and had one film, "Serenity," which followed in 2005) yet gained many long-time fans. The series is celebrating the 10th anniversary since its premiere on Fox. In the next few months, Toy Vault will launch multiple table-top games, decorative pillows, a line of collectable mini-plushes of the entire Serenity crew, and more.
"Licensing 'Firefly' is a dream come true for all of us here at Toy Vault," said Zac Pensol, project director, Toy Vault. "We're all great fans of the show and are committed to creating products that fans will think are absolutely... well... shiny!"
Jeffrey Godsick, president of Fox Consumer Products, added, "The ‘Firefly' fans are loyal to the franchise and this line from Toy Vault will certainly give them something to cheer about."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...