Peter, Paul and Mary Star Joins Kids Preferred at Toy Fair
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/23/2013 4:15:33 PM
Yarrow joined the toy and gift manufacturer during last year's Toy Fari and will return to booth 2167 at 4:30 p.m. for a performance and signing of a hardcover illustrated children's book he co-wrote based on the iconic dragon, Puff, made famous by Peter, Paul, and Mary in 1963.
Still a beloved song among children and parents who grew up with it, "Puff, the Magic Dragon" was released by Sterling as a picture book in 2007 and became an instant hit. Today, Kids Preferred is bringing Puff plush toys to market. Inspired by the book, Puff dolls wwill faeture a soft, moss green fabric and is available in a large 16" model, or a toddler-friendly 11" size.
Kids Preferred also has a collection of other Puff merchandise, including a melamine dinner set, a set of utensils, and a boxed-set of finger puppets.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...