Tote Design Finalists for NYIGF Summer Market
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/26/2013 5:07:08 PM
New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF) has partnered with Red Clay to find the perfect branded tote design for the summer 2013 market.NEW YORK - The
In attempt to find just the right tote, seven finalists will be showcased at this weeks's winter market at the Jacob K. Javits center. Attendees can vote for their favorite design at the Red Clay Concept Showcase at NYIGF, located on the Javits Center's Level 2 Concourse, through January 30 or online. The top-voted designer will receive $1,000.
Tote design finalists include: Skyline in Words by Marianne van Ooij, a recreation of the New York City skyline; Retro Pink, by Maya Zhu, a retro color palette showing a gift center with graphic shapes and design; 3d skyline by miguel migneco, three dimensional design featuring the New York City skyline; Bamboo by Max Ptk, featuring a bamboo handle; Lamps by Maya Zhu, a tote based on the concept of a gift collection and made of sustainable jute and cotton showcasing; Skyline in Lines by Kara Cannon; and NYIGF Tag, by Mike Stone, a tone-on-tone design is enhanced by the vibrant color of a red hang tag.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...