K'NEX CFO to Become a 'Superhero'
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/27/2013 8:47:35 AM
Haines is one of 20 "superheroes" honored at the event, which will take place at PineCrest Country Club and feature a live dance band, cocktail-style dinner, open bar, super-silent auction and many other surprises. Other honorees hail from across the community and have one thing in common—their work with, or for, children in the region.
More than 300 community members are expected to participate in the event to help raise funds to support the North Penn United Way support students at all North Penn and Indian Valley schools.
"Community is one of our core values, so K'NEX works with local organizations that provide support to our community," said Haines in a statement. "I am humbled to have been recognized by the North Penn United Way."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...