CMC Gift & Home Date Change
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/30/2013 12:29:11 PM
LOS ANGELES-The Spring and Fall California Market Center (CMC) Gift & Home Markets will now run concurrently with the Los Angeles Fashion Market.
The Spring edition will run March 10-14 and the Fall market is scheduled for October 13-17.
"We adjusted our Gift & Home Market dates to run at the same time as LA Fashion Market dates to enable our gift and home retailers to take advantage of all the exceptional fashion, accessories and children's resources throughout the California Market Center. In addition, we have made it easy and convenient for fashion buyers to place orders from the extensive lifestyle merchandise offered from the Gift & Home Showcase and Design Center," said Gerry Seibel, vice president of new business development at the CMC for Gift & Home.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...