Anamalz' Big Changes in 2013
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/31/2013 12:28:14 PM
NASHVILLE, TN - The Australian wooden toy line, anaMalz, has big plans for 2013, including a new logo, website, worldwide social media campaign, multipurpose packaging and point of sales materials and new product.
To kick things off, the company has partnered with Diverse Marketing for the Midwest region and Enchanted Moments for East Coast sales. The Fulfillment House, based in New Jersey, will handle anaMalz's new warehouse needs.
The company has updated its logo, color scheme, packaging and hang tags; the logo can be used vertical or horizontal with an emphasis on the letter M. Point of sale displays having a playful crate element as if the animals were livestock. Beyond the individual toy is a hang sell tag that doubles as a bag tag. "Let's Make Nature Grow" is the brand-wide theme that will link into anaMalz Adopt An Acre program, explained online in detail, that will allow consumers to preserve the world's most beautiful four-legged and two-legged playgrounds.
The product line has also expanded to six "homelands" including new iceberg and coral bay creatures. Customers can "visit" online and meet all of the anaMalz from the far reaches of the globe. To entice supply and demand, every six months a half dozen animals will hibernate and every other month a new anaMalz will be born and collect.
"I am thrilled to be involved in the brand development and evolution of the characters in the USA," said Louise Causon-Scott, creator of the anaMalz collection. "To see anaMalz grow and be recognized as a fun developmental and sustainable brand is what we want to achieve. There may be look-alikes in the market and it is heartbreaking for me, especially from the point of the poor quality of these copycats. I created an alternative in the market for a safe, interactive, sustainable brand. Only anamalz have quality and manufacturing awards that can be trusted to meet the highest standards for children."
We would love your feedback!
- Jan 13, 2012
- Apr 16, 2013
- Jun 13, 2012
- Feb 19, 2012
- May 7, 2013
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...