NYC Mayor to Headline IHA
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 1/31/2013 2:17:20 PM
ROSEMONT, IL-New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg will be the featured speaker during the annual Industry Breakfast at the 2013 International Home + Housewares Show. The breakfast will begin at 7:15 a.m., Tuesday, March 5.
Also speaking at this year's breakfast is International Housewares Association chairman, Bill Reibl, president of Infusion Living LLC. He will briefly outline the Association's accomplishments in the past year and its objectives for the future.
Tickets are $25 per person or $300 for a table of 10 with priority seating. Tickets can be purchase online or during the show at the Show Store. www.housewares.org/show/info/breakfast.aspx
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...