BT McElrath Chocolatier Co-founder Succumbs to Cancer
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/4/2013 2:32:32 PM
Minneapolis, MN - Christine E. Walthour, co-founder of BT McElrath Chocolatier, died on January 2, 2013 after a hard-fought battle with breast cancer. She was 43.
In 1997, Walthour and husband Brian McElrath launched the gourmet chocolate company BT McElrath Chocolatier, which over the years has earned a number of awards.
Walthour is survived by her husband Brian and their 6-year-old son, Guillermo. A celebration of her life was held on Saturday, January 13, at First Universalist Church in Minneapolis. In lieu of flowers, the family is requesting contributions to the family via the Christine E. Walthour Memorial at any Twin Cities-area Bremer Bank.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...