PlaSmart to Distribute Morphology Board Game
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/5/2013 4:06:17 PM
OTTAWA, ON - PlaSmart Inc. has signed an exclusive agreement to distribute the activity board game Morphology worldwide. Launched in the fall of 2009, Morphology earned several top awards at Toy Fair in 2010 and other accolades from top media and toy experts.
"Morphology Games is pleased to have licensed Morphology to PlaSmart to join their collection of fun and smart toys and games," says Morphology creator, Kate Ryan Reiling. "We are excited that PlaSmart will bring Morphology's creative game play to more people and we look forward to working more closely with them in the years to come."
"Morpohology is an outstanding addition to the family of smart, simple and amusing products we proudly distribute around the world,"... said Tim Kimber, owner and CEO of PlaSmart Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...