Summer Fancy Food Show Returns to NYC
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/6/2013 3:32:31 PM
NEW YORK-The Summer Fancy Food Show is returning to New York City after being held in Washington D.C. in 2011 and 2012. The fair is scheduled for June 30-July2 and will be held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
The show is in its 59th year and features specialty foods, including chocolate, cheese, olive oil, snacks and natural and organic foods, as well as beverages from more than 80 countries and regions.
"New York City is the birthplace of the Fancy Food Show. The city is an unmatched destination for our exhibitors and attendees and we are delighted to be back," said Ann Daw, president of the National Association for the Specialty Food Trade Inc.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...