Catherine Deneuve to Appear at Ambiente
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/7/2013 10:29:29 AM
FRANKFURT, GERMANY-French actress Catherine Deneuve will make an appearance at the upcoming Ambiente fair in Frankfurt next week. She will take part in the Partner Country handing-over ceremony, as well as visit selected French and international exhibitors during a tour of the fair.
France is this year's partner country. It is a special partnership in that this year marks the 50th anniversary of the German-French Treaty of Friendship.
"To welcome Ms. Deneuve to the world's leading trade fair for consumer goods is a great honor for us. She is an icon of international film and French 'savoir-vivre'. Her visit is a splendid highlight of this year's Ambiente," said Detlef Braun, member of the executive board of Messe Frankfurt.
Monday, February 18 is Partner Country Day. Under the theme "La Fete de la France," there will be a series of lectures offered on the French way of life, design and craftsmanship, as well as addresses from French companies exhibiting at the show.
Ambiente is scheduled for February 15-19.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...