Trend Lab Partners With Waverly
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/8/2013 9:54:35 AM
MINNEAPOLIS, MN—Trend Lab LLC, producer of infant, toddler and pet gifts and accessories, has signed a licensing agreement with Waverly, creator of fabrics, wall coverings, paint, bedding, window treatments, decorative accessories, textiles and more.
The new collection will include crib and toddler bedding, coordinating room decor, gift items and diaper bags. The line will debut at the 2013 ABC Kids Expo in Las Vegas and hit stores by early 2014.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...