IHA Names Innovation Awards Finalists
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/14/2013 3:16:23 PM
ROSEMONT, IL - The International Housewares Association has named 65 finalists in 13 categories for the second annual IHA Innovations Awards.
Winners will be announced in a ceremony on March 2 during the 2013 International Home + Housewares Show, which runs from March 2-5.
Finalists have been named in the following categories: Bath & Personal Care, Cleaning, Cook & Bakeware, Floor & Carpet Care, Home Décor & Gifts, Home Organization & Storage, Household Electrics & Home Environment, Kitchen Electrics, Kitchen Hand Tools & Cutlery, Kitchenware, Personal & Home Healthcare, Pet Products and Tabletop.
More than 400 entries were received and were judged by a panel of industry experts, including housewares merchants from Ace Hardware, Lowes, JC Penney, Pier 1, The Container Store, ShopKo, Cook's Warehouse, Kitchen Window and A Southern Season and editors from the Kitchen Boy blog and Brides Magazine. Finalists will be on display in the New Product Showcases located in the Buyers Club in each Show building.
"We are pleased to honor exhibitors' cutting-edge innovations. Congratulations to all of the finalists," said Phil Brandl, president, IHA, in a statement.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...