Gourmet: Take Flight
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/15/2013 8:00:00 AM
Honey lovers can enjoy a tasting from around the country. This flight of nine honeys—Raspberry, Blueberry, Orange Blossom, Cranberr, Buckwheat, Sage, Sweet Yellow Clover, Basswood, Sourwood and Star Thistle—come from independent bee hives around the U.S., from California, Colorado, Oregon, Maine and beyond. Each 1 oz. vial is hand-corked, sealed in beeswax and packaged in an oak block. (Individual honey jars and honey accessories are also avaiable in the Bee Raw collection). $78 for full flight. Bee Raw, New York.
Retailers only, call 888.660.0090
Say you saw it on www.giftsanddec.com.
Click here for more Daily Picks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...