Greeting Cards: Censored!
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/21/2013 8:00:00 AM
This card is part of the new Censored Greeting Card Line from Marian Heath, which includes humorously, slightly naughty content. There are 18 5"x7" cards in the line that is printed in the U.S.A. $2.99. Marian Heath Greeting Cards, Wareham, MA.
Retailers only, call 508.356.9351
Say you saw it on www.giftsanddec.com.
Click here for more Daily Picks.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...