Chef Rick Bayless to Debut Gorham Collection
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/19/2013 10:39:19 AM
BRISTOL, PA - Gorham is getting ready to debut the new tabletop and housewares collection designed by the Emmy Award winning, Chicago chef, Rick Bayless, at the upcoming Chicago Housewares Show, March 2-5, 2013. In celebration of the collection's debut, Gorham will host a book-signing event at the Lenox/Gorham booth at the Chicago Housewares Show on Sunday, March 3rd at 2-3 p.m.
The Mexican themed collection will be produced under the Rick Bayless by Gorham brand. Known for starring in Bravo's Top Chef Masters series, Bayless is also hosting the Public Television series, Mexico, One Plate at a Time. He has also penned eight cookbooks and is the owner of two award-winning restaurants in Chicago—Frontera Grill and Topolobampo.
"I am very excited to partner with Gorham to provide consumers with tabletop and housewares products that capture my passion for preparing and serving Mexican dishes," said Rick Bayless in a statement. "This line will continue to expand and will appeal to a broad range of consumers who want to experience the lifestyle associated with preparing and serving the Mexican cuisine that I have supported for over 25 years."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...