Spin Master Becomes Master of Dragons
Playthings Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/19/2013 11:17:23 AM
LOS ANGELES - Spin Master Ltd. has entered into an exclusive licensing relationship with DreamWorks Animation SKG, to serve as the worldwide master toy licensee for DreamWorks Dragons' television series and film sequel.
The toy makers previously served as master toy partner for the How to Train Your Dragon feature film and will debut a toy line this fall, inspired by Cartoon Network's DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk.
One of the toys in the collection will include a Giant Fire Breathing Toothless, which spouts blue "fire" and "steam," in addition to swords, play sets and other role play items.
"Re-teaming with DreamWorks Animation puts Spin Master in an enviable position to create a blockbuster line of toy properties inspired by the DreamWorks Dragons franchise, which has appealed to boys the world-over and is now ripe for introduction to an entirely new fan base," says Craig Sims, vice president, global licensing for Spin Master Ltd. "By introducing its beloved characters to audiences through the big-screen and on television, DreamWorks Animation has created a complete franchise which lends itself perfectly to a rich and expansive play pattern."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...