Luxe Link Settles Patent Infringement Lawsuit
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/20/2013 10:54:00 AM
SANTA MONICA, CA - Luxe Link LLC, a designer of high-end purse hook accessories, has reached a settlement of its patent-infringement lawsuit against online retailer Provide Commerce Inc.
The lawsuit filed by Luxe Link last year in Los Angeles federal court alleged that Provide Commerce infringed Luxe Link's U.S. Patent No. 7,644,900 and No. 8,061,669 by selling infringing purse hooks on its RedEnvelope.com website in direct competition with Luxe Link.
Luxe Link will receive $350,000 for Provide Commerce's past sales and Provide Commerce agreed to stop selling infringing purse hook accessories. Instead, Provide Commerce now has the opportunity to offer authentic Luxe Link purse holders to customers.
"We are delighted with the resolution of our dispute with Provide Commerce. We will continue to enforce Luxe Link's patent rights in all markets where our patents have been granted," said Luxe Link CEO, founder, and inventor Kalika Yap.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...