GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/25/2013 8:00:00 AM
| || |
Sobremesa's coffee wood spreaders (shown) and other utensils are not only beautiful and practical, they are also winners of the NYIGF's Eco-Choice Award for Most Sensitive Use of Materials. The utensils are handcrafted in Guatemala. Prices start around $8.75. Sobremesa by Greenheart, Chicago. 888.539.4538.
A Gift for the Host
Mud Pie's Home Grown artichoke napkin set comes perfectly packaged for gift giving. It comes with 36 artichoke cocktail napkins and tied with a cocktail fork. $19.50. Mud Pie, Stone Mountain, GA. 800.998.1633.
Storage With Style
The whimsically named Mightah Bin storage bins from Scout are made of a durable polywoven, water-resistant, wipe-clean fabric. They come in a set of two and fold down for easy storage when not in use. Measuring 9"x9"x9" open, they come in five bright patterns; Turkish and Caicos shown. $40. Scout by Bungalow, Washington, DC. 877.639.6287
Greetings from Over the Pond
Blue Heron introduces new-to-the-U.S. greeting cards from the U.K. This birthday card takes its greeting inspiration partly from Marie Antoinette who encouraged folks to "Eat Cake." $3.50. Blue Heron, Chicago. 773.561.4585.
The Micro Perla wide cuff is part of Arthur Court's jewelry collection. It is made from the same metal as the company's home line. All of the pieces in the collection are light and easy to wear. $79. Arthur Court Jewelry, Dallas. 855.278.2853.
The Uptown tote from Stephanie Dawn is shown here in Pink and Proper. The bright hue is not for wallflowers. Quilted cotton. Made in the U.S.A. $68.50. Stephanie Dawn, Van Wert, OH. 855.238.6580.
A Sweet Pair
Kate Aspen's set of ceramic salt and pepper shakers make a sweet wedding favor. Lovebirds in the Window measures 1½"x2"x1¼". Kate Aspen, Duluth, GA. 866.446.1577.
She Went Out on a Limb by Sandy Gingras from Andrews McMeel combines soft watercolor artwork with inspirational thoughts to help women be the best that they can be. This small gift book is the perfect size to keep tucked in a handbag for those moments when someone might need a little extra inspiration. Hardcover. 4¼"x4¾" . $9.99. Andrews McMeel, Kansas City, MO. 800.851.8923.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...