CMC and L.A. Mart Date Change to Coincide with LA Fashion Week
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/21/2013 11:01:42 AM
LOS ANGELES—The California Market Center (CMC) and the L.A. Mart have changed the Spring 2013 Gift & Home Market dates to coincide with LA Fashion Week. The new dates are March 10-14 at the CMC and March 10-12 at the L.A. Mart.
Fashion Week features three shows within shows. Select is a juried show featuring high-end contemporary fashion accessories; L.A. Kids Market showcases 800 kids and maternity collections; and Transit a footwear and accessories show.
The goal is give traditional gift and home buyers new resources. "Combing our shows dates to coincide with LA Fashion Week will allow stores to easily discover the wealth of resources available in the fashion industry," said Gerry Seibel, vice president of new business development for the CMC.
"As fashion and gift become more and more intertwined as lifestyle products, it only makes sense that we forge ahead together to make a more seamless experience for buyers anxious to visit Los Angeles so they find the hottest new product designs available anywhere," added Frank Joens, senior vice president and general manager of the L.A. Mart.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...