Danica, Now Designs Distribute Rice Cubes
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 2/28/2013 2:45:54 PMNow Designs and Danica will distribute the Rice Cube in the United States and Canada.
Now Designs (in USA) and Danica (in Canada) will be the North American distributor of the Rice Cube, the kitchenware that can make sushi from plain rice and cut down the calories and preparation time without the need for mats, sticky rice and nori seaweed.
The Rice Cube can also be used with polenta, cheese, meat, potatoes, dumplings, fudge and other finger foods.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...