Chef Marcus Samuelsson to Host sofi Awards
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 3/12/2013 1:50:27 PM
NEW YORK—Celebrity chef Marcus Samuelsson is scheduled to host the 41st Annual sofi Awards during the Summer Fancy Food Show in New York City, scheduled for June 30-July 2.
The sofi Awards recognize excellence in 32 categories, including Chocolate, Cheese, Vinegar and Outstanding New Product. Samuelsson, owner of New York's Red Rooster Harlem, Ginny's Super Club and American Table Cafe and Bar by Marcus Samuelsson, will serve as the keynote speaker and present the awards. He will be donating his speaking fee from the Specialty Food Association to City Harvest, the Fancy Food Show's anti-hunger charity for more than 20 years. Samuelsson is also a member of City Harvest's Food Council.
The awards ceremony is scheduled for July 1, at 5 p.m. at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. Tickets may be purchased via the Fancy Food Show registration page.
We would love your feedback!
No related articles for this topic.
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...