Thomas Fuchs Creative Partners with Costco.com
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 7/1/2013 3:00:00 PM
NEW YORK—Thomas Fuchs Creative has entered a retail partnership with Costco.com.
The designer, known for his trade lighting line Otium and tabletop line, Thomas Fuchs Creative, created a new division with his partner, Michou Mahtani called Foxware, which is selling its fits collection of glasses through Costco.com.
His Roly Poly glasses, which are mouth blown from recycled glass will be the first collection to be sold through the online channel.
"I've spent my career designing custom Venetian chandeliers for clients who exclusively use the services of an interior designer. During the past several years I have been able to translate and expand my ideas and brand into a tabletop line that is retail accessible to a larger audience. Now with the Costco partnership I am thrilled to have the opportunity to further expand on these ideas and produce beautifully hand-crafted designs available to an even broader audience," said Fuchs.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...