OneCoast Appoints Terry Stewart as EVP
GDA Staff -- Gifts and Dec, 9/23/2013 1:48:35 PM
ATLANTA - OneCoast has appointed Terry Stewart as its executive vice president, effective October 1, 2013.
In the newly created position, Stewart will be responsible for the leadership and sales strategies of the three OneCoast gift divisions (Mud Pie Sales Division, National Division One, and National Accounts Division) as well as work on the company's overall strategy development.
Prior to joining OneCoast, Stewart served as president of Natural Life. His earlier positions include: executive vice president of sales at Midwest-CBK; president of CBK Styles; and vice president and general manager of Moore North America.
"We are thrilled to have someone of Terry's experience and expertise join our company," said John Keiser, CEO, OneCoast, in a statement. "We believe Terry will help us continue to raise the level of outstanding sales and marketing services that we provide to leading vendors in our industry."
Stewart added, "OneCoast is a well-run organization with passionate and committed people that represent some of the top vendors and brands in the industry. It is the combination of that passion, love for the industry, vendor base and growth opportunities that attracted me to OneCoast. The future has never been brighter for OneCoast and I am thrilled to be joining the company at such an exciting time."
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...