You will be redirected to your destination in 17 seconds.
The latest news from gift vendors, reps, retailers and shows.
GDA Staff, December 10, 2013EXTON, PA - Ivystone has partnered with Kathy Ireland Worldwide to expand its gift and home industry in 2014. More
GDA Staff, December 10, 2013CANNON FALLS, MN - In 2014, Midwest-CBK will begin serving customers under two separate and distinct brands: CBK home and outdoor décor and Midwest Seasons holiday and seasonal. More
GDA Staff, December 4, 2013PHILADELPHIA - CSS Industries has combined the operations of its operating business, which include C.R Gibson, Berwick Offray and Paper Magic Group, effective immediately. More
GDA Staff, December 3, 2013WASHINGTON - U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission investigators and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) are working to expand the use of a risk assessment methodology (RAM) system to better identify high-risk shipments of consumer products arriving at United States. More
GDA Staff, December 2, 2013LAFAYETTE, IN - From Frank, a greeting card line based on a French Bulldog, has been recognized by Indianapolis Monthly magazine with a "Best of Indy" honor for 2013. More
GDA Staff, November 25, 2013DERBY, England - Royal Crown Derby, has closed its North Hollywood, CA office and DeVineCorporation will assume distribution of the British fine bone china and giftware company, effective January 1, 2014. More
GDA Staff, November 25, 2013WASHINGTON - More people are getting into the holiday spirit, according to the U.S. Greeting Card Association (GCA), and will show it by purchasing 1.6 billion Christmas cards. More
GDA Staff, November 22, 2013PITTSBURGH - Inventory planning provider, Management One,has partnered with inventory planning and social media marketing provider, SnapRetail, to help independent retailers better compete against big box chains. More
GDA Staff, November 22, 2013TULSA, OK—Imax Worldwide Home is initiating a campaign to generate awareness in support of UNICEF's and the Red Cross' efforts in the Philippines where Typhoon Haiyan struck on November 8, 2013. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...