The latest news from gift vendors, reps, retailers and shows.
GDA Staff, June 13, 2013LAKEWOOD, CO - Brandwise has expanded its business by signing on more than 40 new sales agreements. More
GDA Staff, June 13, 2013ELMSFORD, NY—Two's Company is donating a portion of every order placed in the Dallas showroom during the Total Home & Gift Market (June 19-25) to assist with the rebuilding of Moore, OK. Donations will benefit Feed The Children. More
Tina Benitez-Eves, June 13, 2013MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA—Mor Cosmetics has closed its office in the United States, effective June 1, 2013. The company is in the process of transitioning from a U.S. base to running its business through a distributor model. More
GDA Staff, June 12, 2013ST. LOUIS, MO—Furniture manufacturer, Thomasville, part of Furniture Brands International, has teamed up with Armstrong Relocation Companies to help Feed The Children bring furniture to those impacted by the tornado damage in Oklahoma in May. More
GDA Staff, June 10, 2013DRAPER, UT - Gloveables and Grandway Honduras have reached a settlement in their long-term licensing dispute. More
GDA Staff, June 10, 2013WASHINGTON - Organized retail crime remains a big problem for retailers in the United States, and the National Retail Federation has released a list of the top 10 U.S. cities affected by these crimes. More
GDA Staff, June 7, 2013WESTBROOK, ME - Planet Dog has formed a new partnership in Canada with Trueman Distribution Ltd. of Calgary, pet product distributor that will help bring Planet Dog's pet products to the Canadian market. More
Playthings Staff, June 7, 2013SAN FRANCISCO and TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global Pursuit Co. Ltd., has finalized a deal with Pretty Ugly LLC to expand the Uglydoll brand and develop licensing efforts in Taiwan, Hong Kong and China. More
June 19, 2013More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...