You will be redirected to your destination in 17 seconds.
Bessie Nestoras, Tina Benitez-Eves and Caroline Kennedy, August 23, 2013NEW YORK—NY Now, the Market for Home & Lifestyle debuted its new layout to positive reviews. Vendors all seemed happy with the new look and their locations. More
GDA Staff, August 19, 2013NEW YORK - At a gala affair last night, the winners of the 62nd annual Retailer Excellence Awards were revealed, along with the winners of the Outstanding Manufacturers' Rep and Retailers' Choice Manufacturer/Vendor of the Year Awards. More
Tina Benitez-Eves and Caroline Kennedy, August 5, 2013LAS VEGAS - Everything seemed bigger at this year's summer Las Vegas Market. Buyers perused 1.1 million sq.-ft of new space, three new floors, two expanded floors and nearly 100 new vendors. More
Caroline Kennedy, July 25, 2013The Los Angeles gift market is alive and well with buyers lined up to register or pick up their badges at the Los Angeles Convention Center add steady traffic in showrooms at the California Market Center and at the LA Mart and in the aisles of the convention center. More
Bessie Nestoras , Tina Benitez-Eves, July 12, 2013ATLANTA - From the a.m. to evening hours, elevators have been packed tight and showrooms filled with buyers looking for something new at this summer's Atlanta Gift & Home Furnishings Market. More
Bessie Nestoras, June 28, 2013The Dallas Total Home & Gift Market kicked off the summer market show season. Buyers were met with an array of new products. More
Kathy Krassner, Caroline Kennedy, May 28, 2013Quality over quantity is the best way to describe this year's National Stationery Show (NSS) held at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center from May 19-22. The show is large in presentation and variety; it is filled with creative new products from companies large and small, and attended by retailers of all stripes and size, as well as reps and distributors from across the U.S. and beyond. Many exhibitors can be seen at no other trade show in the country in the same breadth and depth presented here.
Caroline Kennedy, May 12, 2013The Hong Kong Gifts & Premium Fair, which ran from April 27-30, is one of the largest Asian sourcing shows. This is not a show for our average, smaller independent gift and home retail stores. Rather it is a show for those who purchase in large quantities. More
Cinda Baxter, May 3, 2013TAIPEI, Taiwan - If judging by numbers only, Giftionery Taipei might slip under a buyer's radar--while smaller than the more visible international markets (530 exhibitors representing ten countries), it lands a punch where others miss. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...