Mergers and acquistions, profit and loss, Chapter 11, sales and revenues from the leading gift vendors.
GDA Staff, May 2, 2013TAMPA, FL - Lindsay Phillips Inc., which was one of the early companies that jumped on the fashion accessories trend in the gift business, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. More
GDA Staff, April 1, 2013CULVER CITY, CA - Punch Studio has acquired the gift and stationery supplier Lady Jayne Ltd. More
Tina Benitez-Eves, March 25, 2013NEW YORK - The United States Postal Service (USPS) proposal to end Saturday mail service may have a negative impact on the greeting card industry as well as the postal service, according to the Greeting Card Association (GCA), but whether service will be disrupted at all is still uncertain. More
GDA Staff, March 14, 2013WASHINGTON - More consumers were shopping in February, according the National Retail Federation (NRF). More
GDA Staff, March 11, 2013KANSAS CITY, MO - Hallmark Cards Inc., reported a two percent decrease in sales in 2012. More
GDA Staff, February 27, 2013RALEIGH, NC - Woozie creators, JB Originals LLC, were purchased by The Memory Company (TMC), designer and marketer of licensed sports related gifts, collectibles and other products. More
Caroline Kennedy, February 20, 2013The reports released on consumer spending over the recent thanksgiving weekend kicking off the holiday shopping season is encouraging. It seems that there has been an even greater frenzy of spending than a year ago. More
GDA Staff, January 23, 2013PICKERINGTON, OH - Baggallini, the subsidiary of accessories marketer R.G. Barry Corp., reported that its parent company has finalized a strategic transaction to acquire the outdoor accessories company, KIVA brand from KIVA Designs Inc. More
GDA Staff, January 4, 2013DULUTH, GA-Napa Home & Garden has been re-acquired by the company's founders, Jerry and KC Cunningham. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...