You will be redirected to your destination in 17 seconds.
Mergers and acquistions, profit and loss, Chapter 11, sales and revenues from the leading gift vendors.
GDA Staff, November 20, 2013ATLANTA - OneCoast and the Langley Empire Candle Company have partnered to launch a new home fragrance brand, Boulevard, which was created exclusively for independent retailers. More
GDA Staff, October 16, 2013MARIETTA, GA - Glory Haus Inc., a manufacturer of faith-based gift and home decor products, has acquired Brushfire Designs, an inspirational giftware company. More
GDA Staff, October 16, 2013New retailer e-commerce news from Reed & Barton, History & Heraldry and more More
Tina Benitez-Eves, September 3, 2013SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA - Jarden Corporation has entered into a purchase agreement to acquire Yankee Candle for approximately $1.75 billion from private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners. The transaction is expected to close by October. More
GDA Staff, July 10, 2013TORONTO, CANADA - Ganz, through its U.S. subsidiary, has acquired the Wilmington, NC-based Noelle brand, known for its popular women's fashions and gifts. More
GDA Staff, July 2, 2013GREENSBORO - What will the sale of Gifts and Decorative Accessories and its sister brands mean for the publications and the industry? Ray Allegrezza, Furniture/Today's editor in chief, sat down with Matt Slaine, president of FT Media Holdings, parent company of the new owner, Progressive Business Media, to discuss the acquisition in a video interview. More
GDA Staff, May 2, 2013TAMPA, FL - Lindsay Phillips Inc., which was one of the early companies that jumped on the fashion accessories trend in the gift business, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. More
GDA Staff, April 1, 2013CULVER CITY, CA - Punch Studio has acquired the gift and stationery supplier Lady Jayne Ltd. More
Tina Benitez-Eves, March 25, 2013NEW YORK - The United States Postal Service (USPS) proposal to end Saturday mail service may have a negative impact on the greeting card industry as well as the postal service, according to the Greeting Card Association (GCA), but whether service will be disrupted at all is still uncertain. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...