You will be redirected to your destination in 17 seconds.
Coverage of the markets and events in the accessories sector.
By Staff, October 30, 2009Arlington, VA – Nearly eight in 10 employers surveyed (79 percent) designated both Thanksgiving Day and the day after as paid holidays in 2009. More
By Staff, July 3, 2008A new Upstate New York show to debut; CHA highlights general crafts; San Francisco showcases Romanian Glass artists and benefit shopping night; Orlando provides one-stop holiday sourcing. More
By Staff, June 8, 2008Educational workshops and seminars aimed to help retailers stay vibrant and continue to succeed in an increasingly challenging economy will be key at most markets this summer. And as always, throughout the season, emphasis on show floors and in showrooms will be on growth categories. More
By Staff, June 5, 2008Cannon Falls, MN — Gift vendor Midwest will host Girls’ Nights Out for independent retailers in select showrooms during summer markets. More
By Staff, May 27, 2008Cannon Falls, MN — Midwest signed an exclusive licensing agreement with artist and author Suzy Toronto. More
By Staff, May 22, 2008Updating San Francisco, Chicago and New York More
By Staff, May 12, 2008Updating NSS, Chicago, San Francisco and ExTracts More
By Staff, May 5, 2008Updating New York's Stationery Market, Dallas, Oklahoma City and Las Vegas More
By Staff, April 29, 2008Updating Global Home Textiles, National Stationery Show, Chicago and New York More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...