You will be redirected to your destination in 17 seconds.
GDA Staff, September 16, 2010Wear your emotions on your neck or wrist. Charms and bracelets feature subtle messages to allow the wearer to express themselves in a fashionable way. More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010What can you expect to see at the summer markets? Here's a sneak peek at what will be debuting. More
Meredith Schwartz, September 15, 2010You might think in tough times, with gift buyers turning toward more practical products, something as non-essential as holiday decorations would suffer. That's not what happened, according to Unity Marketing's Christmas and Seasonal Decorations Report 2010 Update. While spending on spring and summer holiday decorations was off from 2008 levels, spending for Halloween grew more than 18 percent, and Christmas spending rose as well, albeit more modestly. Whether it was because the economy was showing light at the end of the tunnel by the end of 2009, or because economically depressed shoppers had frugality fatigue, consumers opened their wallets more for an extra shot of holiday cheer. More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010Offering all-natural functional products is a great way to keep customers coming back for more of what they can't get at the drug store. More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010Whether you're traditional or modern or a little bit punky, these lights will certainly create a stir in whatever room they're displayed. More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010Even in this electronic age, customers still appreciate communicating the old-fashioned way — by putting pen to paper. Don't discount this affordable gift category as "so last century." More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010Candle alternatives that can scent unattended rooms, or ones with kids and pets, are now a staple More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010These cushions aren't just about comfort. Their three-dimensional aspect invites you to touch them and adds a stylish texture to the surface. More
GDA Staff, September 15, 2010Kids toys aren't just about fooling around. They're high in design and fun. More
News from the Web
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...